Resources and Videos About Brain Death
Information on Brain Death
There is a lot of information on the topic of brain death. Be sure to do your resource so that you are making the best decision for you and your family. To get you started we have compiled some of the best resources on the web on the subject.
- TBI Glossary, by Headinjury.com
- Brain Death Examination, by The American Academy of Neurology at Braindeath.org
- Common Confirmatory Test in Brain Death, by The American Academy of Neurology at Braindeath.org
- Brain Death, by Encyclopedia.com
- Sam Schmid, Brain Dead College Student, Recovers, by Dan Hurley at ABC News, Journals.lww.com
- Spontaneous Movements after Brain Death, by Dr. Jose’ Bueri MD Buenos Aires, Argentina at Sciencedaily.com
- Reconsidering Brain Death, by Masahiro Morioka, Japan at Lifestudies.org
- Respecting Life while Determining Death, by Christina M. H. Powell at Enrichmentjournal.ag.org
- Near Death Experiences while Brain Dead, by Dr. Michael Sabom at Near-death.com, Medical and Scientific Research Analysis (veridical evidence)
- Scientific Evidence Supports Near Death Experiences and the Afterlife, by Dr. Kenneth Ring, Published in the Journal of Near Death Studies (verified evidence)
- DNR Sample, by Uslegal.com
- Brain May Live After Decapitation, by Stephanie Pappas at Livescience.com
- 4 Types of Brain Waves, by Tapestryliferesouces.com
- Determining Abnormal Brain Wave Patterns, by Nu-brain.com
- Brain Wave Graph, by Blogspot.com
- The Concept and Practice of Brain Death, by Bernat JL at Dartmouth Medical School Hanover, NH Neurology Section at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- How Brain Death Works, by Leslie C. Olson at Howstuffworks.com
- Spontaneous Movements after Brain Death, by Sarah Parsons at the American Academy of Neurology
- One in Five Brain Dead Patients Still Alive, by Hilary White at Lifesitenews.com
- New Guidelines help to Determine Brain Death, by The Medical Journal of The American Academy of Neurology at Sciencedaily.com
- A Guide to Brain Anatomy, by Wainting.com
- The Brain and Somatic Integration, by D. Alan Shewmon from the Journal of Medicine and Philosophy at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Near Death Experience, as told by renowned cardiac surgeon, Dr. Lloyd Rudy on YouTube
- Understanding Brain Death, by Hodsociety on YouTube
- Brain Dead Student Recovers, by Bing.com at KTVK/KASW at St. Joes in Phoenix, AZ
- Dead Woman Comes Back to Life, by the Associated Press on YouTube
- Dr. Eben Alexander, Neurosurgeon at Harvard Medical School Describes Heaven after Death Experience, by Carvan Sieczkowski at the Huffington Post
- Dannion Brinkley, Near Death Experiences, by Seektruthandwisdom on YouTube
- Fox News Video on Life Support, by Dr. David Samadi, Fox and Friends, March 4, 2014
- Proof of Heaven, by Dr. Eben Alexander Neurosurgeon at Amazon.com. Available in hardcover, paperback, audio CD, audible and Kindle.
- Life After Life, by Dr. Raymond Moody at Amazon.com. Available in hardcover, paperback, MP3 download, CD, and audible.
- On Life After Death, by Dr. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross at Amazon.com. Available in paperback.
- Death, Dying and Organ Transplantation, by Franklin G. Miller and Robert D. Troug at Amazon.com. Available on Kindle and in hardcover.
- Brain Death, by Eelco F.M. Wijdicks at Amazon.com